Monday 11 June 2012

Avon Supercurlacious Mascara

I have been super lazy in the last few months when it comes to blogging partly because I have moved house and been busy getting that all sorted but also because I havent really bought many new beauty products.

I made the huge change last week from a blonde to a brunette (Eek!) and it got me thinking I may have to change some of the makeup I have been wearing because some of it looks a little wrong now. So i decided to have a bit of a clear out and came across my all time favourite mascara, which I had kind of forgotten about, Avon Supercurlacious.




I have naturally long but straight eyelashes whch need so much curling and when my mum got me this from her Avon catalogue a while back I instaintly fell in love with it! It looks pretty with just a splash of my favourite colour, pink, but its the wand which makes it stand out to me. It's bristles are so small compared with other mascara's but there are so many of them that it coats every lash and feels like it is brushing them into place rather than just caking them in product. It dispenses just the right amount of product for a natural curled effect but after a few coats your lashes will look amazingly long and thick.

This is a must have for anyone who loves a good curl!

You can buy this mascara here


2 comments:

  1. I've never tried anything from avon, not too sure why but this mascara sounds interesting. Maybe I'll give it a go x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Avon have some nice stuff, very reasonable prices too! :-)

      Delete