Friday 3 January 2014

Boxing Day Sales Clothing Haul

Happy New Year to all my lovely readers. I hope the coming year brings everything you could wish for and more. 
 
I was a busy bee around Christmas time but of course still managed to find a little time to hit the sales! So I thought I would show you the few clothing items that I picked up.


Front

Back

The first thing I found was this top from TK Maxx by the brand Zenana Outfitters, it is a very soft plain black t-shirt but the whole back of it is made of lace. A bargain at £5 and I think this will look lovely in the summer time, it's still a little chilly out there at the moment here in Scotland.

The next thing I picked up was this skater skirt from Forever 21. It is a lovely thick and soft material perfect for the winter months still ahead. This was £10.


I got this at a shop called Pulp, It is by the brand David and Goliath. They do lots of funny t-shirts and hoodies. This along with the next dress were on a 2 for £30 deal.


This was also from Pulp but this time from the brand Cupcake Cult. The galaxy pattern grabbed my attention.

 
This was a much needed basic from Primark and at £5 for a good quality t-shirt material dress you can't really go wrong. Pair this with a pretty waist belt some tights and boots and I'm good to go.



I also picked these little beauties up in the Disney store for less than £4 each! Bargain, I do love some funky mugs!
 
Feel free to share what you got in the sales as I love seeing what others are buying and as always thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment