Sunday 20 November 2011

Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail Conditioning Review


In the past few weeks I have been on a placement where I have had my hands in disinfectant a lot and so as you would expect my hands became incredibly dry, my nails very brittle and the skin around my fingers was literally flaking off.

I decided I needed to find a hand cream which was very nourishing to hands and nails as there were in dire need of some TLC so I decided to try Vaseline healthy hand and nail conditioning.

This is what the makers say about this product:

Incredibly, our hands are made up of 5 unique surfaces, but because they are constantly exposed, they are prone to dryness, and require custom care.

Healthy Hand & Nail Lotion is formulated just for your hands. Its conditioning moisturizers are fast absorbing and non-greasy. It nourishes completely for softer palms, fingertips and knuckles, smoother cuticles, and stronger nails.”

I have to say this cream is amazing! From my very first application my hands instantly felt more moisturized and softer. This cream also smells lovely and is not greasy as some hand lotions can be. After using it for almost a week my hands feel soft and smooth my nails are strong and healthy again and the skin around my nails is almost completely healed!

I would highly recommend this cream because it is classic and does exactly what it says on the tin!


1 comment:

  1. oh cool! Thanks for the great review!

    Check out my Nars Sheer Glow foundation review!

    ReplyDelete